Allied Rubber and Supply, an industrial distributor, has gone through a number of changes since its founding in 1973. Originally known as Three Rivers Tool and Supply, four employees and a 1000 square foot warehouse were the entire company. In 1988, Three Rivers Tool and Supply became Western Pennsylvania Rubber and Supply. A 6800 square foot warehouse and office were constructed and the focus of the company changed to become a full line, year round force in the marketplace versus a seasonal supplier of fleet products.
1993 saw the opening of ASAP Hose and Supply, a sister company to Western Pennsylvania Rubber and Supply. Butler, PA was the site of the new location. The 2000 square foot Butler facility couldn’t hold the explosive growth and the Wampum, PA location was also growing. With a substantial investment required to grow the company, we were sold to The INDUSCO group which later became Singer Equities. That was 2000.